Verb: A verb is the part of speech (or word class) that describes an action or occurrence or indicates a state of being.

Having spent 44 years on this planet, I have learned a thing or two about love. I have learned that words are fantastic and all but in the end fairly meaningless. I have been seduced by pretty words more often than I care to admit, excusing actions that belie the most exquisite professions of love.


One of my favorite songs, Teardrop by Massive Attack, begins with the following lyric "Love, love is a verb, love is a doing word."


If you want to know how someone feels about you, just watch their actions...that is where you will find the truth.


It is true what they say, the truth really can set you free.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ch ch ch Changes ....Turn and Face the Strange

The Ugly Truth

Falling